Sunday, May 8, 2016

Why I've been so busy (and why writing was the first thing I cut)

High school is a wonderful time to explore extra-curriculars. And I'm so glad I got involved with robotics. Really.

But it sure did take up a lot of my time.

Since kickoff for FRC in January, I've been working nonstop for robotics. With such successful district events, we were guaranteed a spot for States and Worlds.

All that has since ended, as of a week ago, along with the AP Chem exam, which was last Monday.

And I'm finding that I have all this free time. With my busy winter and spring, writing had to be the first thing to go. Before music, before reading, I had to cut writing, which sucks. But I'm also given the opportunity to get back into it (again). Why can't I ever just "stay" into it?

Summer is quickly approaching. I have high hopes (for cooking, reading, gardening, socializing, making music, listening to music, and of course, writing). I'm also getting back into my quarterly goals, which I neglected last period.

Hopefully I start seeing some changes in my productivity.

Hopefully I start making some changes in my productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment