Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 TBR Reading Goals


I've got some, and here they are!

The Precious Stones trilogy by Kerstin Gier
I've heard nothing but good things about this series. I finished Ruby Red yesterday, and it's taking everything I have not to go out and buy Sapphire Blue.

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

I read Clockwork Angel in June of last year, and I really want to finish the series. My friend says they get better, and I'm holding her to her word on it (since I didn't think Clockwork Angel was all that great).

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I'll be reading the book for school in a few months, so this book doesn't really need to be on this list. Still, it's been in my TBR for years.

The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
I didn't even really like the first book, I just want to finish them out of principle. I'm like that.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
Kat from Katytastic on YouTube has raved about these books so many times, I just have to read them.
 
Queen of Shadows and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
The Throne of Glass books get better with each one, and Sarah J. Maas says this new one is her favorite. I have high hopes! I'm also hyped for her new series (in which people praise the chapter sampler that's been released).

Attachments and Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Haven't read them yet! Might as well reread Eleanor & Park and Fangirl while I'm at it.

Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
Not just the books. No, man. The audiobooks.

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
My class read it in 5th or 6th grade but I don't remember it. I've gotta try it again!

Lola & the Boy Next Door and Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I NEED THESE BOOKS IN MY LIFE.

Edgar Allan Poe poems and short stories
I love his stuff so much.

1984 by George Orwell
Not only is my APUSH teacher encouraging it, but Ariel Bissett from YouTube practically worships him. I value her opinions, so I'm gonna try it out.

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Received it for my birthday, and I really want to start diversifying my reading selections. Some historical fiction will be a good twist to add, since I hardly ever read historical fiction.

1 comment:

  1. Most of these books are also on my TBR! They all sound good!

    ReplyDelete