Sunday, August 9, 2015

Summer's End TBR

There are so many books I would like to get at before the end of my summer vacation. I know I will not be able to read them all, but hopefully I can read some. 

If I could get to even half of these, I would be ecstatic. Here they are:

-Brave New World
-EVE: The Awakening
-Sea of Monsters
-Dear Aurora
-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
-Queen of Shadows

I know that seven is a lofty goal, but when broken down, it's not quite so bad. I have to read Brave New World for school, so that's one. And I plan on listening to Harry Potter on audiobook, which hardly counts as reading. Queen of Shadows is a new release (and it's Sarah J. Maas so I'll devour that shit). That's almost half already. 

I have no doubt that I can read three or four books before my summer ends. 

What were your reading goals for this  summer? Did you reach them? We're you far off? Were you close?

No comments:

Post a Comment