Friday, July 31, 2015

Camps for Band and Writing

NaNoWriMo update, as promised. I won, and it was a terrible win. Or maybe epic. 

I won in the last half hour, which is pretty on edge for me. But I was out ALL MONTH having fun and serving the community and spending time reading and being around friends and family. 

Not focusing on writing. 

I never adjusted my word goal. I guess things worked out okay in the end. I'm not sure how to handle August. I'll be busy, but I'd love to have a draft of my project by September 30. Far fetched? Maybe. Can I do it? If I work hard. 

Camp number two--marching band camp. I'm pumped. I don't have enough energy to type how pumped I am. I've been cooked like a lobster from pre-band practices. 

Which is alright. I'll tan/peel if off. Until next time (when I'm probably even more tired than now--which is exhausted). 

I'm ready, let's go, RMB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment