Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tidbit

I don't write on here a lot, but in this moment in time I want to capture the things I love. While I'm at a point of high stress in my life regarding grades and extracurriculars, while all I want to do is sit down and sleep or read, I've got to remember these things. 

1. How happy the Throne of Glass books make me. It's possible that with them, I've finally found my favorite series. 

2. Tea is really great, sometimes just as good as coffee. I can always drink coffee, but for tea, I need to be in the right mood. Lately, I've been in the mood. Note to self: embrace it. 

3. There's nothing more inspiring than people who dig into/run to body smack into life. There are two great examples of these people in my life right now. One, a girl from my robotics team who inspires me to jump into things at every opportunity. The other, a wonderful friend who enjoys every type of involvement from car jam sessions to sappy snapchats to festive painting. To both of them- thank you. 

4. How much I love quiet music. It's really just my jam right now. Orchestral pieces, piano concertos, movie scores, simple beats, A n D r E w  B i R d. 

5. Books about people. There's nothing greater than the relationships between people. People interacting with people is the best type of book. 

6. My friends who put up with me always being busy. They always give me a lot and I can't give them much sometimes. But that is a-ok and we always make it work. 

7. My job, which has been fabulous. I love it so much. I love than I can go there and fold clothes or run shirts or help customers for 5 hours at a time and never have to worry about stuff that's going on in my life. It's an amazing reprieve from my chaotic schedule, a strange oxy-moron. 

8. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yeah, I'm excited for the former, but I'm even more excited for the latter because my present s idea IS FREAKING AWESOME. 

9.  Concerts tickets to finally see Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots. Gobless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment